Welcome to June. Both USASF & IASF have publicly posted their Divisions and Rules for the upcoming season, something USASF hasn’t done in a couple seasons.
- STUNT Receives Emerging Sport Recommendation from the NCAA’s Committee on Women’s Athletics via USA Cheer.
- USASF announced the Regional Advisory Board members for the 2020-21 season.
- University of Kentucky Takes Action to Protect Students, Integrity of Championship Cheerleading Program via UK Now.
- Berger Montague: All-Star Cheer Gym Brings Class Action Alleging Varsity Brands Monopolized All-Star Cheerleading Competitions and Apparel via PR Newswire.
- ‘Not ‘Sport’ Enough for Ontario?’: Cheerleaders Boo Unequal Treatment via Ottawa Sun.
- USA Cheer announced Youth Cheer Rules for the Sideline.
- Ex-UK Cheer Coach Says He Disagrees With Dismissal in First Public Statement Since Firing via Kentucky.com.
- Delayed Tryouts Put Competition Cheer Coaches in Tough Spot via The Daily Tribune.