Welcome to 2020. Here’s some of the news to close out 2019.
- Kennesaw State Pays Former Cheerleader Tommia Dean $145K to Settle Anthem Lawsuit via ESPN.
- Netflix Orders College Cheerleading Docuseries From ‘Last Chance U’ Creator via Deadline.
- USA Cheer Announces 2020 US National Junior All Girl & Junior Coed Coaching Staffs and Regions via USA Cheer.
- USASF announced the dates (June 26-28) and location (New Orleans) of the 2020 National Meeting.
- Shelby County Cheer Team Gives Joyful Christmas to Thousands of Local Kids via WMC.
- Australia’s First ParaCheer Competitor Breaks New Ground After Horrific Crash via ABC (Austrailia).
- Practice More Dangerous than Competition for High School Cheerleaders, Concussion Study Shows via Safety+Health.
- ‘Refreshing,’ the Presence of Male Cheerleaders at NKU via the Northerner.
- Cheerleading and Olympic Sport, a Best Kept Secret via TeamUSA.org.