Turn Your Passion into Your Profession
Join hundreds of All Star professionals in Dallas, TX at the USASF National Meeting, August 10-11, 2018
This is the meeting you’ve been asking for ~ 1 location, 2 days, and countless opportunities to network with other All Star professionals!
See What’s in Store
- Click to see the Updated Block Schedule and Full Class Descriptions
- Over 20 General Sessions to pick from
- Participate in Cheer or Dance specific Forums – where no topic is off limits
- Earn Continuing Education Credits
- Brush up on your Cheer Rules with a track designated just for you
- Have FUN at The Connection Mixer
- Celebrate your peers during the President’s Reception and Member Recognition evening
- Get a first look at The Cheerleading and Dance Worlds Score Sheets for 2019
- Need advice for growth or how to retain athletes – sign up for Peer 2 Peer Mentoring
- And so much more!
Meet Your Keynote Speakers
Travis Shives – SportsEngine Vice President Travis Shives will discuss the challenges that all specialized club sports are currently facing. From his experience working for, and with, successful national governing bodies, Travis will provide a point of view on creating, fostering, and leading a culture of accessibility and growth in youth sports.
Tina Syer – Positive Coaching Alliance Chief Impact Officer Tina Syer will help you come away with actionable tips and tools to make the most of your important role to develop athletes to perform their best today and are equipped with life lessons that transcend sport.
USASF and Dallas, TX is the Place to be
To register for the National Meeting, log in to your COACH profile, select Credentialing Website from the drop down menu at the top right, then select MEETINGS AND EVENTS on the left side to register.
To make a hotel reservations at one of the overflow hotels, click here.