The USASF is considering adding a Level 6 Credentialing course in Orlando the Thursday before Worlds. The final determination on whether or not the course will be held will be based on the number of coaches registered by Monday, April 8th.
- WHEN – Thursday, April 25th, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- WHERE – Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- COST – $500; which includes the $30 building test fee
Level 6 requires an in-person, educational course prior to taking the practical test.
- Completion of Baseline Credentialing (American Sports Education Courses & Positive Coaching Alliance Double Goal Coach Course)
- Being credentialed to Level 5 in Building and Tumbling
- Completion of the Level 6 Written Test. The written test will be unlocked after the credentialing candidate completes Baseline Credentialing, Levels 1-5, and registers for the L6 course
All of these requirements can and should be completed prior to attending the Level 6 course. If you have any questions regarding Level 6 credentialing, contact Andre Carter. To register for the L6 credentialing course, please click here.
If you have any questions regarding Level 1-5 credentialing or Baseline credentialing, please contact Shauna Holm.