As summer continues the news cycle is slow, but here’s what’s going on:
- USASF Member Management System Launch is underway.
- Delmava Now published Special Needs Cheerleading Team Breaks Boundaries – and Wins.
- The Maitland Mercury posted World Stage Beckons for Oxygen All Stars.
- Clarksville Online published Three Austin Peay State University Cheerleaders Win Gold for Team USA at World Cheerleading Championships.
- Palm Coast Observer posted Palm Coast Parents Open All-Star Cheerleading Gym, With Daughter as Inspiration.
- Reading Eagle published Male Cheerleaders Defend Their Place on the Sidelines.
- New York Post posted Cheerleader Dies After Hospital Dismissed Her Chest Pain Twice.
- WTVR (CBS) published Former Elite Chesterfield Cheerleader Found Dead in Hotel Room.
- Courthouse News posted NFL Ducks Cheerleaders’ Antitrust Class Action.