Each year Cheer Biz News and sister publication Inside Cheerleading spotlight 35 cheer professionals who are making an impact on the cheerleading industry. From event organizers and camp producers to club owners and coaches to choreographers, music professionals, judges, apparel providers and everything in-between, these movers and shakers are making an impact and shaping the landscape of the cheerleading industry for years to come.
Nominations are now open for the 2014 Cheer Biz News 35 Under 35 roster. If you know of someone who should be considered for this distinction, please send an email with the following information to Kelly O’Brien ([email protected]). Please put “CBN 35 Under 35 Nomination” in the subject line of the email and include the following:
- Nominee’s Information (Nomineemust be under 35 years of age)
- Current Place of Employment and Title
- Number of Years Nominee has Worked at Company
- Number of Years Nominee has Worked in the Industry
- Nominee’s Accomplishments in the Industry
- Information for Individual Submitting Nomination
- Place of Employment and Title
- Email Address and Phone Number
- In 250 words or less, please explain why the individual should be considered for this distinction.
- You must also include two high-resolution photos of the nominee (~1 MG+) in order for the nomination to be considered, and at least one of those photos needs to be a headshot.
NOMINATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2014.
Please contact Kelly O’Brien with any questions.