The USASF rules were updated last week. The new version includes the previously unreleased Level 6 rules for 2013-14. Updates include:
- Clarifying all cradles from waist level are illegal in L1.
- Specifically banning extended stunts from touching other extended stunts in L1, matching L2.
- Requiring a spotter for inverted release moves in L4 and L5.
- Allowing handspring 1/2 ups in L5.
- Adding Special Needs restrictions, All Star Prep restrictions, the Image Policy, and a diagram clarifying the stunt levels to the rules document.
The complete document can be found on USASFRules.com.