The USA Federation for Sport Cheering would like to announce the selection of two national cheer teams and the National dance team to represent the United States of America in the 2014 International Cheer Union World Championship April 25, 2014.
Application Requirements For Team Cheer
- Interested athletes must apply and pay a registration fee of $50.
- Applicants must submit an online application before January 6, 2014.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and a high school graduate at the time of tryouts.
- Applicants must be at the tryout to be selected for the team.
- Applicants, if selected for a team, must attend all mandatory training and practice sessions at training facility. Training dates April 13-23.
- Applicants must be a United States citizen.
- Applicants, if selected will be responsible for $750 of their training and competition costs. The money may be raised through sponsorship.
Application Requirements for Dance
- All team members must be at least 18 years of age by January 1, 2013.
- Online applications must be posted by January 24, 2014.
Application Requirements For Partner Stunt Groups
- Interested Athletes must pay a registration fee of $50
- USA Cheer only needs one application per group.
- Application is due December 2, video is due December 16
- Applicants must be at least 18 of age and a high school graduate
- Applicant must be a United States Citizen