The voting slate of proposed rules changes for the 2013-14 and 2014-15 seasons is now available on USASFRules.com. Issues are:
- Increase number of males allowed in Senior Medium Coed from 6 to 8.
- If the number of males on Sr Md Coed is increased (vote #1) from 6 to 8; then, also increase the total number of athletes on a Sr Md Coed team from 30 to 36.
- Allow release moves in L4 that land in extended position to start from prep level or below and permit ¼ twist to include side facing stunts such as scorpions.
- Allow up to 1 ¼ backward free flipping mounts in Sr Level 5 and Open International 5 only.
- Allowing a tumbler, in Sr 5 and Open International 5 and 6, to rebound WITH hip overhead rotation into a stunt transition.