Forbes published The Top 5 Reasons Your Decisions Fail You.
The decisions that fail us, that take us away from who we are and where we want to go, and cause serious unhappiness and regret, have the following five traits in common. These decisions:
- Don’t support your intrinsic values
- Are communicated poorly or without proper reflection
- Come from a place of weakness and disempowerment
- Haven’t been properly vetted – they don’t factor in well enough the potential impact and outcomes
- Are focused on the wrong problem