The USASF posted an update to the rules changes made last week and published A Message From the USASF Board of Directors (April 5th, 2012).
The USASF Announcement is available on USASF.net and a summary of the updates announced today is below:
- Standing Double Fulls are not allowed, but Standing Single Fulls are.
- Standing Single Back Handsprings into Double Fulls are not allowed, but Standing 2 or 3 to Doubles are.
- Bounding Twisting skills into a Double Full are not allowed.
- Twisting Skills out of a Double Full are not allowed.
- Open (International) L5 teams will have the bottom age raised in one-year progressions to age 17 by the 2014-15 season as follows: (2012-13 Season – 15 Years & Older, 2013-14 Season – 16 Years & Older, 2014-15 Season – 17 Years & Older).
- Keep Youth age as it currently is on the Age Grid (11 & Younger)