The largest online cheerleading and dance entertainment source releases its schedule of 2011 competitions.
Memphis, Tenn., January 2011 – Varsity TV has announced its schedule of competition coverage for the 2011 cheerleading and dance season. Viewership of cheerleading and dance videos is expected to top 3 million streams per month during the cheerleading and dance peak season.
Varsity.com is the most comprehensive online cheerleading and dance team video site, with exclusive Varsity TV original programming, as well as the largest collection of cheerleading and dance team performance videos. Fans of Varsity TV can choose from thousands of cheerleading and dance team videos from the largest events in the country and featuring the top performances from college, high school and all star teams.
“Varsity TV is the ultimate destination for fans of cheerleading and dance team videos. We have more than 20,000 videos available on demand for our viewers, including programs that can’t be seen anywhere else,” says Nicole Lauchaire, Vice President of Corporate Marketing and Communications. “We’re thrilled to provide top quality original programming and videos for everyone passionate about cheerleading and dance.”
For more information on Varsity TV, visit http://varsity.com.
SCHEDULE OF EVENT COVERAGE
- NCA Senior & Junior High School National Championship
- Jan. 8 & 9 – Dallas Convention Center
- UCA/UDA College Cheerleading & Dance Team National Championship
- Jan. 14, 15 & 16 – Walt Disney World® Resort
- Athletic Championships
- Jan. 22 & 23 – Providence, Rhode Island
- UDA National Dance Team Championship
- Feb. 5 & 6 – Walt Disney World® Resort
- UCA National High School Cheerleading Championship
- Feb. 12 & 13 – Walt Disney World® Resort
- USA All Star Championships & USA Collegiate Championships
- Feb. 26 & 27 – Anaheim Convention Center
- NCA/NDA All-Star National Championship
- Feb. 26 & 27 – Dallas Convention Center
- NCA High School Open National Championship
- March 5 – Kentucky International Convention Center
- NDA National Championship
- Mar. 12 & 13 – Hard Rock Live at Universal Orlando
- UCA National All Star Cheerleading Championship
- Mar. 12 & 13 – Walt Disney World® Resort
- USA High School Spirit Nationals/Dance/Drill Nationals
- Mar. 25, 26 & 27 – Anaheim Convention Center
- NCA and NDA Collegiate Cheer and Dance Championship
- April 7, 8 & 9 – The Bandshell/Ocean Center/Peabody Auditorium Daytona Beach, Florida
- International Cheer Union World Cheerleading Championships
- April 29 – Walt Disney World® Resort
Varsity is the source for all things related to cheerleading and dance team. With a rich heritage and traditions dating back to 1948, Varsity is an innovative global leader comprised of the leading spirit brands and organizations including its educational camps, clinics, competitions and uniforms to teams around the world. Varsity’s National Championships, which are held at the Walt Disney World® Resorts, have been televised on ESPN Networks for more than 25 years. Sponsors of Varsity events include Gatorade and Nike. Web-based Varsity TV features thousands of cheerleading and dance team videos and has become a favorite cheer destination for cheerleaders and coaches alike. Varsity has led the way in cheerleading safety as a supporter of the American Association of Cheerleading Coaches and Administrators since 1987 and as a camp leader training more than 300,000 cheerleaders per year in cheerleading fundamentals with an emphasis on safety. Based in Memphis, Tennessee, Varsity employs 5,000 employees nationwide. For more information about Varsity, please visit http://www.varsity.com.