USASF Chairman, Jim Chadwick, shared the following information about the USASF Board of Directors:
- 1. The USASF Board of Directors has 13 voting members.
- 7 seats are permanent to the original members and named by those members: NCA, UCA, USA, CheerSport, JAMbrands, UDA, and ACA.
- The USASF has 2 permanent seats named by the President.
- One coach seat is permanent and named by the NACCC.
- Three coach seats are elected for 2 year terms and can only be reelected once.
- Nominations for coach seats can come from anywhere and are collected and vetted by the Nominating Committee.
- New Board members are elected by secret ballot and must be approved unanimously by all voting Board members.
- One nonvoting seat is for an international (non-US) event producer or coach.
- Guests are invited to attend Board meetings upon the invitation of the Chairman.
- Board members are required to sign and adhere to the Board Member Guidelines and to pass a national background check.