All Star cheer and dance coaches are gathering this summer to discuss, learn about, plan for and celebrate everything All Star! Don’t miss out! We’re thrilled to expand our six Regional Meetings with valuable All-Star Dance specific sessions, giving you even more opportunities to learn from industry pros!
You’ll want to register at least two coaches from your program so you’ll be able to take advantage of multiple cheer and dance class offerings. Meeting schedules, speaker and class lists and registration information are available online:
Be active in YOUR governing body for All Star and get involved in everything we’re doing together to advocate for the safety, education and growth of our sport.
Questions? Contact your Regional Director or Regional Dance Ambassador. They can’t wait to talk to you about USASF Regional Meetings!
- Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Meetings: Robin Coe | Robin@usasf.net | (203) 214-4645
- Southeast Meeting: Glenda Broderick | Glenda@usasf.net | (321) 795-9915
- Midwest Meeting: Amy Clark | AClark@usasf.net | (330) 402-0895
- West Coast Meeting: Karen Wilson | KWilson@usasf.net | (530) 409-8093
- Southwest Meeting: Angi Dunham | ADunham@usasf.net | (573) 289-5295
Regional Dance Ambassadors
- Mid-Atlantic: Diana Hill | email@example.com
- Northeast: Stephanie Wanamaker | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southeast: Kinshasa Garrett | email@example.com
- Midwest: Sheila Trost | firstname.lastname@example.org
- West: Regional Director: Karen Wilson | KWilson@usasf.net | (530) 409-8093
- Southwest: Kandi Stehlik | email@example.com