Tell everyone you know to get a front row seat to watch you compete! WATCH 3 WAYS!
Click Here to Order
Video On Demand
- one year internet subscription service
- access to video footage of the entire 2013 event
- all three days of cheer and dance competition
- watch as many times as you like
NOTE: This is not the live event stream. Team’s full routines will be available 2 to 4 hours after the completion of their divisions. Worlds VOD also includes the Worlds video archives Cheer & Dance Worlds 2009-2012.
- $35.00 before 12:00 AM EST on April 27th
- $45.00 after 12:00 AM EST on April 27th
Live Stream (Mobile ONLY*)
- weekend access to each of the live venue web streams
- optimized for Android or IOS Mobile Devices (iPhones, Ipads ect ) Wifi connection is strongly recommended
- Mobile Only stream will play only on mobile browsers.
- Data charges may apply if not connected to wifi. See data plan provider for details.
- Mobile live stream does not include VOD access.
- $25.00 before 12:00 AM EST on April 27th
- $30.00 after 12:00 AM EST on April 27th
Video On Demand & Live Stream COMBO
- weekend access to each of the Cheer & Dance Worlds Venue LIVE Streams (PC or Mobile)
- Video on Demand – All routines from the 2013 Cheerleading and Dance Worlds
- $50.00 before 12:00 AM EST on April 27th
- $60.00 after 12:00 AM EST on April 27th
It’s the virtual championship that’s won by points! Will you win it all?
You earned points every time you competed at a USASF sanctioned event and completed an Event Roster in your USASF gym profile this season! Those points add up to compare your record against teams from coast to coast that you never met on the mat! To total your points, and be counted in the race, simply login to your gym profile and follow these easy steps:
- Login to your gym profile
- Select “Rankings” at the far right of the navigation
- If the correct division you competed in is showing, enter your Placement as shown in the example, then click “Submit”
- If you competed in a different division than what is listed, click “Edit” beside your team name, make the appropriate changes, add your Placement, then click “Submit.”
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: Thursday, April 18, 2013
NOTES & HINTS
- You must submit each team individually as they are calculated separately.
- If you competed in a medium division you must update your team’s division.
- There are Help instructions at the top right of the page.
See where you rank as information is being entered! National and regional rankings are available by clicking the “Regional and National Rankings.”
The winner will be announced at The Cheerleading Worlds later this month!
Login and be counted NOW!
Read more about the USASF/Nfinity Cup.